Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dying for Chocolate


Who doesn't like chocolate? There are so many mysteries devoted to chocolate, but rather than list them all, I thought I'd sweeten your day with a recipe for a Deadly Chocolate Flourless Cake.

A little background on all the chocolate in our office: Murder on the Menu/TeamBuilding Unlimited (my other hat) does an awesome chocolate tasting. We usually give our clients all the chocolate that's leftover after a tasting, and we bring bags to make it convenient. Nevertheless, even though we do our best to give chocolate away, our office always seems to be filled with lots--from 40% to 90% cacao-- from many different chocolate companies and regions.

So yesterday I decided to make use of some of that left over dark chocolate. I found a very easy fantastic recipe for a flourless chocolate cake. For the recipe go to my other blog: Murderous Musings/Team Building Talk.

2 comments:

Kelli Stanley said...

Yowsa, Janet, now I'm hungry! :) Chocolate is my second language!!

Did you ever make what we used to call "killer cookies" -- flourless refrigerated cookies with cocoa, oatmeal, coconut and (if I remember) peanut butter ... I've got to dig out that recipe! :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

And will you be bringing dessert Thursday night?