Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Going to Bouchercon? I'd love to see you!

Here are a few places where I will be for sure.

September 19: I'll be presenting the Macavity Awards on Thursday Evening at the Bouchercon Opening Ceremonies in Albany, NY.

September 20: 1:50-2:45: I'll be moderating a panel "State of Grace: How Not to Go Crazy on Book Tours" with Donna Andrews, Jenny Milchman, Boyd Morrison, M.J. Rose, and Steve Ulfelder. This is not a how-to Panel, but that's not to say you won't pick up some hints. This panel will be fun and interactive. Panelists will discuss the trials and tribulations of their book tours. Readers, fans and authors please come with Questions, Experiences and More!

September 19-22: I'll be at or around the Left Coast Crime 2014: Calamari Crime table in the Book Room. Please stop by.

***

Not going to Bouchercon?
Love to see you at one of these events!

September 27: Book Passage, Ferry Building, San Francisco, 6 p.m. I'll be moderating a panel with authors Cara Black, Lisa Brackman and Tim Hallinan.

October 2: Literary Salon, Berkeley, CA, 7 p.m.: Janet Dawson, James Benn, Martin Limon

1 comment:

Doc Quatermass said...

Wish I could attend. Be a pleasure to meet you in person.