Sunday, January 5, 2014

Alameda Flea Market: Mystery Toys and Books

The Alameda Flea Market takes place the first Sunday of every month, and I am always there! It's about 2 miles by 1/2 mile. We get there early and stay the whole day. Lots of fun things to see and buy. So today I thought I'd post a few 'mystery' related items that I thought were quite fun!







And, in case you were wondering what I bought.. well, coals to Newcastle.. I scooped up these green Penguin Margery Allinghams. Love her books! I don't remember Coroner's Pidgin, but perhaps it has a different title. In any case, I look forward to re-reading all of them.




4 comments:

Sara(h) said...

Oh wow! I seriously want those first two! Any fire engines? LOL

Mo T. said...

I,too,love old mysteries-the older,the better. Never pass up an old one.

Stephanie D. Acosta said...

The first police car toy is really cute, I like it very much.

Stephanie D. Acosta said...

The first police car toy is really cute, I like it very much.