Monday, August 24, 2015

Mapback Monday: The Glass Mask by Lenore Glen Offord

I've always enjoyed the mysteries by Lenore Glen Offord, maybe because she was local, maybe because I like the writing and the stories. I also love her period settings. She was true to her locale and time (WWII and post-war period). I'm glad I have this Dell Mapback in my collection to celebrate Mapback Monday!


The Glass Mask (1944) by Lenore Glen Offord, Dell #198 mapback edition, 1947.
A Todd McKinnon book.

Lenore Glen Offord was a mystery writer and mystery reviewer in the San Francisco Bay Area. She won an Edgar Award for Outstanding Criticism in 1952. She published 12 novels, 8 of which were mysteries.


Read Gary Lovisi's article on Map Back Mysteries, here.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

One of her books is out in Felony and Mayhem and also in ereader. Skeleton Key.

Janet Rudolph said...

Skeleton Key is one of my favorites.