Friday, December 3, 2021

G.M. FORD: R.I.P.

More sad news. Award winning author G.M. Ford (Jerry Ford) has passed away.

G.M. Ford was the author of 6 Frank Corso novels, well as 12 mysteries featuring Seattle private investigator Leo Waterman, and several standalone novels. Perhaps my favorite remains Who in Hell is Wanda Fuca?, the first in the Leo Waterman series. It was nominated for both the Anthony and the Shamus awards.

Read this note from the Seattle Mystery Bookshop.

He will be missed.


4 comments:

Claire M. Johnson said...

I loved his books. Much sadness.

KVD said...

Agree with you on "Wanda"~~Loe Waterman remains one of favorite characters in crime fiction.

Lev Raphael said...

A wise, witty man who was always a joy to meet at mystery cons.

Anonymous said...

Jerry will be missed. I am his second wife. We were married 16 years. I loved him but could not live with him. Hahaha