Monday, December 20, 2021

WINTER SOLSTICE MYSTERIES // WINTER SOLSTICE CRIME FICTION

I love the Winter Solstice. I love light, so I'm glad the days will now begin to lengthen.

I put together a huge list of Christmas Mysteries again this year, and I'm sure some of those authors/titles reference the Winter Solstice, too. Here are a few that really center on the Winter Solstice. Any titles/authors I should add?

Winter Solstice Mysteries

Cleeves, Ann: The Darkest Evening

Fitt, Mary: Death and the Shortest Day
Joan Hess: A Holly Jolly Murder
Jane Langton: The Shortest Day: Murder at the Revels
Henning Mankel: Italian Shoes
Ngaio Marsh: Off with His Head
Gladys Mitchell: The Dancing Druids

And, if you want to celebrate your Winter Solstice in chocolate, check out How to Make an Ice Cream Yule Log aka Buche de Noel on my other blog, DyingforChocolate.com.

 

No comments: