“Cooper & Fry" adapted from Stephen Booth's Cooper & Fry detective series featuring Ben Cooper and Diane Fry will be heading to the U.S. this August on BritBox. "Set in the Peak District, the series follows Cooper, who is struggling to emerge from the shadow of his late father, while Fry is an outsider fleeing tragedies in her past. Together, they tackle grisly crimes in the remote countryside.” All 8 episodes of Season 1 will drop on Monday, August 17 on BritBox Premiere. Not sure where that leaves the rest of us with 'basic"Britbox. If you know, drop a note in comments. I'll update once I find out. I'm sure we won't have all episodes at once, but hope we at least start the series in August.
A second season has already been commissioned, with episodes adapted from Booth’s novels The Devil’s Edge, Fall Down Dead, One Last Breath, and The Murder Road.
No comments:
Post a Comment