Saturday, December 22, 2012

Retro Christmas Typewriter Ads

You all know I have a softspot for Typewriters. I often choose typewriters as my theme at the Flea Market. I don't collect them (no space or I would), but I do take photos of them.. and occasionally post here on Mystery Fanfare. I also love Retro Ads, so here's the marriage of both... retro typewriter advertisements for the holidays!

The Typewriter: Perfect gift for Christmas from the 20s through the 70s. Happy Holidays!














6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great.

Jasper Lindell said...

I enjoyed these, thank you.

JuleS said...

Love it! I have a few typewriter ads myself that I keep telling myself one day I'll frame and hang in my office.

Maureen said...

Thanks for the typewriter ads-brought back my memories of my job as a stenographer!

vintagetypewritershoppe said...

cool typewriters. I have also my own collections.

Anonymous said...

Those Olivetti ads are particularly wonderful bits of design and typography!