Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2015 Behind my Garden Gate Calendar to Benefit NCGRR

2015 Behind my Garden Gate Calendar: $15

Every day on my Facebook profile page I post a photo, usually of a rose. I have over 140 rose bushes. The calendar features a rose a month...well, actually there's an iris and a sunflower on two different months, but mostly roses. I love my garden, and I hope you will, too. I love to take photos of the ever changing landscape and flowers in my garden.

This year I decided to donate the proceeds of the sale of the Calendar to NorCal Golden Retriever Rescue. I adopted "Rosie" on December 9, 2013, from Rescued Love from Taiwan, which falls under the auspices of NCGRR. Rescued Love from Taiwan rescues goldens, rehabilitates them, cares for them, and then sends them to the U.S. where they are adopted. They're great dogs who need a loving home.

Here's a link to the Calendar. If you like seeing a rose a day, consider ordering one. Limited supply. U.S. addresses only, please.

http://www.mysteryreaders.org/calendar.html


No comments: