Wednesday, May 4, 2011

K.C. Constantine makes first appearance

K.C. Constantine, reclusive author, made his first public appearance in his writing career at the 16th annual Festival of Mystery in Oakmont, PA on Monday. He gave an interview and had his photo taken.

K.C. Constantine is the author of the long-running mystery series featuring Mario Balzic, police chief of the fictional town of Rocksburg, PA. His real name is Carl Constantine Kosak. He is 76. Read more HERE.

I highly recommend his series.

Hat Tip: Jeff Meyerson

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janet - Oh, very cool that he's finally made an appearance. I like that series!

Janet Rudolph said...

I, do, too.. wasn't that wonderful! I see Vicki Delany in the photo, too, so all those writers who were there got to meet him.

Vicki Delany said...

I didn't even realize this was a big thing. Anyway, the Festival was just great, as always.

Janet Rudolph said...

So good to spend time with you and your partners in crime at LCC and Malice!

pattinase (abbott) said...

One of the great series. I can't believe he's never appeared before now.

Casey said...

I was lucky enough to sit next to him at the Festival of Mystery signing. Very nice man, funny and interesting. What a pleasure to meet him!