Monday, May 30, 2011

Sheets & 'Covers' for Mystery Readers

One of my regrets in life is not being able to read when I sleep. There's just so much time and there are so many books! O.K. the following may not solve the problem, but they would be great fun and somewhat utilitarian, especially for readers.


Blanket with sleeves so you don't get cold while reading in bed. Very useful.

 
I would really love these police line sheets. Wonder if they come in 600 count?

Now here's a great story!
Seen on Toxel.com

7 comments:

kathy d. said...

I wouldn't want police-line sheets, but I sure would like to be able to sleep-read.

Instead of walking in one's sleep or going to the refrigerator while sleeping, I vote that we who read our ways through life, are enabled to sleep-read.

That way we can get up every day having finished half of a book and being able to read twice as much in a year.

Or maybe we could listen to audiobooks while sleeping, which would penetrate our minds.

Andi said...

Eu, sorry but police line sheets? Eu, nope, nu-uh, that's a little too "real" for me i guess. Not squeamish, exactly, but eu. Then again, i was recently considering some sock monkey sheets, so while i'm not too into cute, i wouild prefer that to forensic-themes.

Priscilla said...

I'm hooked. The printed page won my heart for my cats who might want something to read during the night but wouldn't be dependent on me turning the pages... But how about sheets with little nooses, daggers, and such to give inspiration to the blocked author? OK, I'm out of here!

Janet Rudolph said...

Yes, so many more possibilities.

Bobbi Mumm said...

Janet, this is wonderful! It was only last night I was switching hands holding my book so that one arm could stay warm under the covers. Your post gave me a good laugh to start the day.

Clare2e said...

Those sheets are the BEST!

Nancy Lauzon said...

Love the idea of the sheet with the arms to keep you warm.

Nancy
http://nancylauzon.blogspot.com/
The Chick Dick Blog