Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bouchercon Program is on the Website!

I love that the Bouchercon panel schedule is now up on the website.  I can decide on which panels I want to attend in advance! So many choices..hard decisions to make. I'm actually on a few panels, so I know where I'll be at those times. Still doesn't make it easy.

Bouchercon, in case you're new to this blog or the mystery community, is the international mystery convention. There will be over 2500 attendees including fans, readers, authors, publishers, editors and other mystery/crime fiction folks! 4 days of panels, special events, awards, and more! What a party!

Bouchercon travels, and this year it will be held in Long Beach, CA, November 13-16!

Here's a link to the PDF of the panel programming

See you there!


No comments: