Sunday, October 25, 2020

BLOODY SCOTLAND: Catch up on the panels

I loved attending Bloody Scotland on my computer this year. Yes, I would rather have been there, but I probably wouldn't have been able to attend. I try to limit my conventions and conferences. Thanks so much to everyone involved in Bloody Scotland for making it available to all of us! If you missed it, you can still catch up on the panels. They're posted online here, but only for another week:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaZgeYYd3QV-l5I0sYjGOVVMjnHY5LaF_

All the panels were great. Here are individual links to some I really enjoyed (but I enjoyed them all.

Peter May and Ann Cleeves

Steve Cavanagh, Simon Mayo and Adrian McKinty

Lin Anderson, Oyinkan Braithwaite, Attica Locke, Shamini Flint & J. Pomare

Val McDemid & Lee Child

Ian Rankin & Lawrence Block: Criminal Masterminds

No comments: