Mystery Fanfare is the proud recipient of a Sunshine Award presented by Bill Crider's Pop Culture Magazine who originally received this award from The Rap Sheet. Here's the deal: The award's supposed to go to bloggers whose “contagious positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging universe.”
The rules read as follows:
1. Put the logo on the blog within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received
Since this went out on Sunday, I imagine many of the Blogs that I chose will have been chosen by others, but that's o.k., too. I'll give it a shot and try not to repeat any from The Rap Sheet or from Bill Crider's Pop Culture Magazine. Now I wasn't sure if one could go outside the mystery blog world, so I stayed there. Here are 12 good blogs in no particular order. I know I've repeated one from the original list, but I read it every day, and I wanted to include it.
1. Detectives without Borders
3. In Reference to Murder
4. Jungle Red Writers
5. Lesa's Book Critiques
6. Confessions of an Idiosyncratic Mind
8. Mysteries in Paradise
9. Mystery Lovers' Kitchen
10. Hey, There's a Dead Guy in the Living Room
11. Big Beat from Badsville
12. Crime Beat
Chocolate Red Wine Bundt Cake - *Today is National Wine Day. *Thought you needed a special day for wine? *Here's a link to the American History Museum and an explanation of National Wine ...
20 hours ago