Sunday, June 24, 2018

MALICE DOMESTIC: Mystery Most Edible Anthology- Submissions Open

Malice Domestic 14: Mystery Most Edible 
Submissions are Open!

MALICE DOMESTIC 14: MYSTERY MOST EDIBLE ANTHOLOGY 
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
 
Theme:  Mystery Most Edible: "Mystery Most Edible" means that the story must have a significant gastronomic or culinary aspect.

Story Length: up to 5,000 words • We are seeking original, previously unpublishied stories • Manuscript file must be entirely anonymous • No author identification on the cover page or on any other page • No author identification in the document summary • Please include page number and story title in the footer • Type “The End” or ### at the end of the story • Microsoft Word and PDF files are acceptable
Submissions will be accepted between May 1st and August 31, 2018

To submit your story, go here.




2 comments:

Grace Topping said...

Mystery Most Edible Anthology Submissions - I believe I submitted to this anthology but am not sure that I received a response. I want to submit it to another anthology but want to make sure that it isn't being considered for the Malice anthology. Probably just poor record keeping on my part, but can you please let me know for sure that I was or was not considered.

Thank you,
Grace Topping

Janet Rudolph said...

Hi, Grace, you'll need to contact Malice about this. I'm just the messenger...listing the call for stories for them. Thanks.