Wednesday, December 21, 2022

WINTER SOLSTICE MYSTERIES //WINTER SOLSTICE CRIME FICTION

I love the Winter Solstice. I love light, so I'm glad the days will now begin to lengthen.

I put together a huge list of Christmas Mysteries again this year, and I'm sure some of those authors/titles reference the Winter Solstice, too. Here are a few that really center on the Winter Solstice. This is an updated list. Let me know if there are any titles/authors I should add?

Winter Solstice Mysteries

Cleeves, Ann: The Darkest Evening

Farren, C.: Winter Solstice Murders; The Solstice Murders

Fitt, Mary: Death and the Shortest Day
Hess, Joan: A Holly Jolly Murder
Higgs, Steve: Solstice Goat

Johnson, Erin: Solstice Spirits

Langton, Jane: The Shortest Day: Murder at the Revels
Mankel, Henning: Italian Shoes
Marsh, Ngaio: Off with His Head
Mitchell, Gladys: The Dancing Druids

Oldre, Bonnie: Silent Winter Solstice

Snow, Melanie: Witch's Tail

Watson, Sophia: Solstice

True Crime: 

Sweeney, Martin: Death in the Winter Solstice

And, if you want to celebrate your Winter Solstice in chocolate, check out this Buche de Noel aka Yule log on my other blog, DyingforChocolate.com.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janet
There’s a story called” The Hanukkah Killer”by Robin Henley in JN2
Hope this helps
EJ Wagner