Friday, August 7, 2026

PROFESSOR T: SEASON 5 News!


Professor T, Season 5,
will officially premiere on Sunday, August 9

All 6 episodes will be available to stream early on PBS Passport and Masterpiece Prime Video, ahead of the regular PBS broadcast on October 18, 2026. 

Ben Miller is terrific in his role as Professor T. (Jasper Tempest), an eccentric criminologist. Lots of variety in this season with murder, of course, but also romance. Plots this season will also be 'more complex with multi-threaded crimes.' Can't wait! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just watched it all! It went too fast.

CarolK said...

I watched only one, first night it was available.
I just can't binge it as then it would be over and I'd be waiting for a new season.
Love this program and how it is developing.
Maybe tonight episode #2.

CarolK said...

Watched the first episode on opening night, August 9th. Yes, I wanted to watch more but can't binge as I will have to wait so long for the Season 6.
I loved the Season 5, Episode 1 and look forward to the rest of this season. It is very interesting to see the progress Jasper has made over the series.
Maybe I'll watch, Season 5, Episode 2 tonight. I'm ready to see what happens next.