Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shamus Awards 2010

So many awards being presented at Bouchercon this year, and in my mind there can't be enough awards presented for excellence in crime fiction writing!

The 2010 Shamus Awards, were presented last night by the Private Eye Writers of America in recognition of the private eye genre and its writers.

Best Hardcover P.I. Novel: Locked In, by Marcia Muller (Grand Central)

Best First P.I. Novel: Faces of the Gone, by Brad Parks (Minotaur)

Best Paperback Original P.I. Novel: Sinner’s Ball, by Ira Berkowitz (Three Rivers Press)

Best P.I. Short Story: “Julius Katz,” by Dave Zeltserman (Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine, September/October 2009)

Best P.I. Character: Sharon McCone

Lifetime Achievement Award: Robert Crais

See all the nominees HERE.


Congratulations to All!

2 comments:

Karen Russell said...

Thanks for posting this, Janet. I really liked "Locked In" so I'm glad to see it won.

hausfrau said...

Wow ! Sharon McCone by Marcia Muller.