Monday, November 16, 2015

Mysteries that take place during Holidays: 25 Lists

I spend a lot of time making lists. O.K., I admit it, I'm a bit OCD...but I like to organize. So I decided to put all my Holiday Crime Fiction Lists in one place on the Mystery Readers International website.

If you want to find a book that takes place during Thanksgiving, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, or Christmas, or 22 other holidays, you'll want to bookmark this page.

Know some titles that should be there but aren't? Let me know, and I'll add them.

Think another holiday should be represented? Drop me a note or comment below, and I'll put a list together.

Hope you enjoy these lists!

2 comments:

TracyK said...

How wonderful that you did this. I love each of your holiday lists. Thanks so much for making them so easy to get to.

Judy Penz Sheluk, author said...

Just shared this on this weeks ITW Roundtable, where a few authors discuss incorporating holidays into the plot. Thanks for doing the heavy lifting here Janet!

Here's a link to the ITW discussion:

http://www.thebigthrill.org/2015/11/november-16-22-oh-the-holidayscan-we-integrate-them-into-our-plots-in-a-seamless-way/