Thursday, March 12, 2020

Call for Guest Posts on Mystery Fanfare!

I'm following Lesa Holstine's lead. Lesa is the force behind Lesa's Book Critiques. She posted on her page the offer to feature even more authors on her blog in this time of unavoidable canceled appearances and canceled book events. I'm making that same offer to authors on my MysteryFanfare blog. Love to have more guest posts!

Author posts should be 500-1000 words, about whatever you'd like to share with readers. Writing? Reading? Research? Hobbies? Your dog? Awards? A recipe? It's up to you. Make it interesting and fun. Add a title, photo (or bookcover), and a 2-3 sentence bio/tagline. Deadline: Whatever works for you. Let me know, so I can schedule.

We all love books and mysteries. We will get through this weird time together.

And, check out your favorite blog to see if this invitation is also on offer there!

1 comment:

GP Gottlieb said...

Starting to work on my 3rd culinary mystery, and would love to write
about how, while I'm in the kitchen thinking about new recipes, I keep imagining all the non-obvious kitchen tools that can be used as weapons: Potato peeler, zester, cast iron pan... I'd be honored and grateful to submit a guest post, if it's convenient for you, in February. Thanks, gpgottlieb@gmail.com