Thursday, September 8, 2011

Little Black Notebooks for the Crime Writer or Fan

Going to Bouchercon next week? If you're like me, you're always searching for that Perfect Notebook to jot down pithy author comments or snarky remarks to tweet later. I may have an iPhone, an Ipad, and a Laptop, but it's the perfect notebook that I yearn for. I think I found it!

Here are Black Notebooks with 3D weapon covers--even a place to attach your keys. 6 1/2 by 9 1/2 x 5" All from Megawing for $20 each. Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Boy, do I love this, and the revolver is my very favorite. Did you get one?

Janet Rudolph said...

Ordered.. yes, the revolver is the best!

Gram said...

Me, too - the revolver! What fun! Dee

Priscilla said...

Yes, but the grenade with a key attachment has a certain je ne sais quoi... What happens if you tug just a bit too hard?

Anonymous said...

Just imagine getting through airport security with these!