Friday, July 5, 2024

CRIME WRITERS ASSOCIATION (UK) DAGGER WINNERS


The Crime Writers' Association Daggers 2024 Dagger Winners
The ILP Creasey (New Blood) Dagger Winner:

Jo Callaghan for In the Blink of An Eye (Simon & Schuster UK)

The Ian Fleming Steel Dagger Winner:
Jordan Harper for Everybody Knows (Faber & Faber)

The CWA Gold Dagger Winner:
Una Mannion for And Tell Me What I Am

The CWA Historical Dagger Winner: 
Jake Lamar for Viper's Dream

The CWA Crime Fiction in Translation Dagger Winner:
Maud Ventura, Emma Ramadan for My Husband

The CWA ALCS Gold Dagger for Non-Fiction Winner:
Nicholas Shakespeare's Ian Fleming: The Complete Man

The CWA Dagger in the Library Winner:
Anthony Horowitz for Close to Death









1 comment:

KimHaysBern said...


Books to look up on Amazon by lots of writers I never heard of. I hope I discover some new favorite mystery writers.