Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Midsomer Murders Episode Guide

I'm a big fan of Midsomer Murders, and I have been watching all the episodes again--this time in order (streaming on Netflix). There are more episodes to come (since we live in the USA) which is heartening, albeit the new ones are without John Nettles. I've loved watching the changes in the style and various 'sidekicks' throughout the many episodes. Warning: Don't move to Midsomer! Every town and village seems to be losing citizens right and left!

So for those who 'need' to know, and I count myself among them, here's a link to a website that lists all the episodes in order. You can click on the individual episode titles for synopsis, location photos, and the occasional actor's interview (particularly for the more recent episodes.)

http://midsomermurders.org/mainepisodeguide.htm

Hat Tip: Kathleen Chalmers.

5 comments:

Laura K. Curtis said...

But will it be Midsomer without Nettles? Hard to imagine....

Laura K. Curtis said...

But how can it be Midsomer without Nettles? I love these shows, and, like you, I recently watched them all in order from Netflix. Drove my husband, who doesn't "get" the whole Brit mystery thing, absolutely batty.

Janet Rudolph said...

Frank who usually doesn't get behind the Brit mystery thing, really loves the Midsomer Murders! What a surprise

Nan said...

Well, I went right over to Netflix, and sadly they are showing only seasons 11 and 12 on Instant. There are complaints in the comments!

Janet Rudolph said...

Hi, Nan, Netflix now has part of season 13 on instant..