Friday, September 4, 2009

Holidays Can Be Murder: Labor Day II

Only one mystery novel for Labor Day, and I blogged about it last year. Lee Harris' Labor Day Murder. Let me know if I've missed another one out there. On the web: The Labor Day Mysteries by Nicole Williams (short story)

And, two more mysteries to add to my Endless Summer Mystery List:

Dead Days of Summer by Carolyn Hart
Five Days in Summer by Kate Pepper

Have a great holiday weekend, but as this is Labor Day, remember those who are no longer part of the work force. Here's hoping things will turn around.

2 comments:

Chantelle Osman said...

I'm biased, but I'd strongly recommend the mystery anthology How NOT to Survive a Vacation by the Desert Sleuths Chapter of Sisters in Crime :)

Janet Rudolph said...

Terrific addition, Chantelle