Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kirkus Reviews: Best Mysteries 2010

The lists are pouring in. Here's the Kirkus Reviews Best Mysteries of 2010 List. How many have you read? I must admit that there are several off my radar.

Read the Kirkus Reviews of these books HERE.

Nowhere to Run by CJ Box
The Brick Layer by Noah Boyd
The Glass Rainbow by James Lee Burke
Worth Dying For by Lee Child
Edge by Jeffery Deaver
The Poacher's Son by Paul Doiron
The Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths
The Janus Stone by Elly Griffiths
The Hanging Tree by Bryan Gruley
Crystal Death by Charles Kipps
The Charming Quirks of Others by Alexander McCall Smith
Bury Your Dead by Louise Penny
Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
Gone 'Til November by Wallace Stroby
The Taken by Inger Ash Wolfe

4 comments:

vallerose said...

Where did they get that list from. Aside from not knowing a few of the authors, I hadn't heard of any of the books. Off the authors I recognize, aside from McCall Smith, they all seem very dark. I think we need to lighten up.

Janet Rudolph said...

I agree, it's a very odd list. I've read only 6 of the books, and I haven't heard of three people at all.

Yvette said...

I've only read two.

Gram said...

Elly Griffiths has become one of my new favorite authors. I have heard of 11 out of the 15 and read something by most of them. I'm sure others would make a different list. I am always looking for new authors so this list is fine with me.