Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Still Life: a Three Pines Mystery to air on CBC-TV

I'm a huge fan of Louise Penny, and I hope that we in the U.S. will get Still Life: A Three Pines Mystery, based on her novel. It airs on Sunday, September 15 at 8 p.m ET (8:30 NT) on CBC Television. That's Canada, folks!

STILL LIFE stars Nathaniel Parker as "Chief Inspector Armand Gamache",  Anthony Lemke as  "Inspector Jean-Guy Beauvoir",  Kate Hewlett as "Clara Morrow" and Gabriel Hogan as "Peter Morrow".



Louise Penny will be the International Guest of Honor at Left Coast Crime, Monterey, CA, March 20-23, 2013

6 comments:

Liz T. said...

Hope we'll get to see this one day.
Thought I recognized former Inspector Lynley (Nathaniel Parker).

Susan C Shea said...

It's always fascinating to see a real person playing a character we know from a book. I had a sort of Michael Kitchen (Foyle's War) as 'my' Gamache, so I have to bend to this, and remove Nathaniel Parker from Elizabeth George's universe. Thanks for posting the clip.

vallery said...

I like Nathanial Parker although he is not exactly whom I would choose-my choice would be more Martin Shaw.

Anonymous said...

When will we fans from the USA see this aired?? Soon, I hope! Don't forget that we love Gamache too.

Yves Fey said...

Parker's way too handsome. So's Shaw. But maybe I just made a picture in my head that isn't in the book. I thought of him and big, dark coloring, avuncular, sort of morose looking? Creased face. But I like Parker, and he's not as miscast as he was as Tommy!

Anonymous said...

Now available for streaming on Acorn TV.