Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mystery Bytes: Crime Fiction TV News

Deadline reports that Entertainment One and Piller/Segan/Shepherd, partners on the Syfy series Haven, are re-teaming for another drama series project based on a well known literary properly. The two companies have acquired the TV rights to best-selling author Karin Slaughter’s Grant County series of 6 books featuring the popular character Sara Linton. The project will go into development immediately, with Slaughter co-writing the pilot script with Piller/Segan/Shepherd principal Scott Shepherd.

Set in the fictional Grant County in Georgia, the novels follows Sara Linton, town pediatrician and coroner, and her ex-husband, town police chief Jeffrey Tolliver. The Grant County series include Blindsighted, Kisscut, A Faint Cold Fear, Indelible, Faithless and Beyond Reach.

Hat Tip: ShelfAwareness

1 comment:

ailyshah cairvano said...

I'm extremely excited about this since she is my fave crime author. i just love her! When I'm taking a break from writing my thesis I grab her books! I'm anxiously waiting for the next one and now I get to wait for a tv series! So cool for her!