Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Acorn TV: Midsomer Murders, Series 19, Part 2

If you're like me, you felt short-changed by Midsomer Murders, Series 19, Part 1 that aired on AcornTV recently. There were only 4 episodes. But now, starting July 17, there will be 2 more episodes. AcornTV is calling it Midsomer Murders, Series 19, Part 2. Not sure why there was a delay or why there are only 2 episodes this time around, but I've seen them both, and they're great. O.K. this series can never go wrong in my opinion. It's so entertaining, and I enjoy the 'guest' stars. The two new feature-length episodes include Death by Persuasion and The Curse of the Ninth. They both star Neil Dudgeon as Detective Chief Inspector John Barnaby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When will series 19 episodes 3 and up through series 20 be released to Acorn T V for Midsummer Murder I am obsessed with that show !! Excellent plots and actors !