Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Midsomer Murders: Season 23 premier date!

Good News!

Midsomer Murders: Series 23 premieres in North America on Acorn.tv on December 12th

Homicide, blackmail, greed, and betrayal: just a taste of what goes on behind the well-trimmed hedges of Midsomer County in this deliciously sinister series. But the culprits are no match for DCI Tom Barnaby (John Nettles, Bergerac); his successor upon retirement, DCI John Barnaby (Neil Dudgeon, Life of Riley); and their assistants.

I can't wait. I love this series. I've seen it all the way through at least twice..some episodes more than twice. Just an FYI: I saw the Series 23 premiere date on Acorn.tv and one other place, but I haven't found much out about the series itself. I'll update if this information proves wrong. 

4 comments:

Nan said...

Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Me, too- on seeing everything at least twice. Here (LA area), our PBS station has Midsomer on on Saturdays...and then some cable station (with lots of commercials) has Midsomer on 3 times a day.

Marcia Rosen said...

Fabulous. Although I miss the original Barnaby. Seen all several times!!!!!Marcia Rosen

Anonymous said...

Ditto!!!