Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Candice Renoir: Season 6

I really enjoy the French TV series Candice Renoir. It features Candice Renoir (Cecile Bois), a French policewoman and single mother of four. I find Candice charming, but don't get me wrong, there's a lot of policing and action, too. Candice Renoir solves complex cases with common sense and acute observations. Season 5 really ratched it up in terms of tv creativity. I also enjoy (and am invested in) the full group of auxiliary characters in this show. 

It was a long wait for season 5, especially after the shocking final episode in Season 4 (all 5 seasons are available on AcornTV), but now Season 6 will drop on April 17 on AcornTV). 10 episodes, in French, with subtitles. Looking forward to it!

Candice Renoir Trailer





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can’t wait! One of my favorites! Hope she opens her door😉

Anonymous said...

Love love this show. So sorry we have to wait so long on new seasons.

Kim Hays said...

Surely I can get this in Switzerland--I just hope it will be with subtitles! Can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

Me too! I was sad for him

ckubala said...

One of my favorites also. Love all aspects of the program. Humor, romance, parenting, and her career as Commandant Candice Renoir.

Anonymous said...

Just saw season 6 - do we know when season 7 will come available on acorn?