Tuesday, April 18, 2023

UNFORGOTTEN NEWS: Series 5 and 6

According to RadioTimes and ITV:

Unforgotten has been renewed for Season 6 with Sinéad Keenan and Sanjeev Bhaskar. All well and good, but we in the U.S. have still to watch Season 5. Season 5 has aired in the UK, but not yet here in the U.S. According to several sources, it will be available later in the year on PBS Passport, PBS Video, and PBS Masterpiece Prime Video channel. There are 6 episodes. 

The latest fifth season sees new lead Sinéad Keenan star as DCI Jessica James, stepping into the shoes left by Nicola Walker's DCI Cassie Stewart after four seasons leading the show. 

I'll keep you post on Series 5 U.S. release date. "Stay tuned"


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I will miss Nicola Walker, but I will give it a try.

Anonymous said...

I truly liked the new season. The writers played it pitch perfect.

Anonymous said...

I was disappointed. I knew I'd miss Nicola Walker but didn't realise how much. It was no longer 'compulsive ' viewing for me. The magic was missing. Just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

I was very pleased with the new season. Wasn’t sure how much i would like it without Nicola but it was very nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Me too, I really love her in that role

Anonymous said...

Very disappointed that Nicola is gone…..