Wednesday, April 5, 2023

PEEPS DIORAMAS: The Birds!


Today is PEEPS Day! Yes, a day devoted to that sugary marshmallowy treat! Of all my childhood Spring Confection memories, PEEPS stand out. My sister and I still buy each other PEEPS around Easter, even though neither of us actually eat the sugary marshmallow-y creatures any more--at least I don't. She buys me purple rabbits; I buy her classic yellow chicks --the original PEEPS. You see where this is going? I'm a purist. To read more about my affinity for Peeps and Chocolate Covered Peeps, go to my chocolate blog Dying for Chocolate.

Sadly the Washington Post Peeps Diorama Contest is no longer. But in the spirit of that formidable paper, I thought I'd share three of my favorite things: Peeps and The Birds and Bodega Bay!


A few years ago I set up a small PEEPS scenario of my own. PEEPS vacationing in Bodega Bay. Hope the Chicks don't turn rogue. They are birds, after all.





1 comment:

Katy McCoy said...

Love this! And yes, I do eat my Peeps!