Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Peeps Dioramas: The Birds!


Of all my childhood Spring Confection memories, PEEPS stand out. My sister and I still buy each other PEEPS around Easter, even though neither of us actually eat the sugary marshmallow-y creatures any more--or at least I don't. She buys me purple rabbits; I buy her classic yellow chicks --the original PEEPS. You see where this is going? I'm a purist. To read more about my affinity for Peeps and Chocolate Covered Peeps, go to my chocolate blog Dying for Chocolate.

Sadly the Washington Post Peeps Diorama Contest ended last year. But in the spirit of that formidable paper, I thought I'd share three of my favorite things: Peeps and The Birds and Bodega Bay!

A few years ago I set up a small PEEPS scenario of my own. PEEPS vacationing in Bodega Bay. Hope the Chicks don't turn rogue. They are birds, after all.


Happy Easter!


1 comment:

Kaye George said...

Ha ha! I have to show this to some people. Thanks.